1. Zhu H., Luo M., Zhang S., Wei L., Wang F., Wang Z., Wei Y. and Han K., “Combined method to prepare core-shell structured catalyst for proton exchange membrane fuel cells’, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy., 2013, 38: 3323.
2. Mehta V. and Cooper S.J., “Review and analysis of PEM fuel cell design and manufacturing”, J Power Sources., 2003, 114: 32.
3. Cheng C.H., Malek K, Sui P.C. and Djilali N., “Effect of Pt nano-particle size on the microstructure of PEM fuel cell catalyst layers: Insights from molecular dynamics simulations”, Electrochim. Acta., 2010, 55: 1588.
4. Termpornvithit C., N. Chewasatn N. and Hunsom M., “Stability of Pt-Co/C and Pt-Pd/C based oxygen reduction reaction electrocatalysts prepared at a low temperature by a combined impregnation and seeding process in PEM fuel cells”, J Appl Electrochem., 2012,42: 69.
5. Oezaslan M., Hasche F. and Strasser P, “Oxygen electroreduction on PtCo3, PtCo and Pt3Co alloy nanoparticles for alkaline and acidic PEM fuel cells”, J Electrochem Soc., 2012, 159 (B): 394.
6. Ye W., Zhang X., Chen Y., Du Y., Zhou F. and Wang C., “Pulsed Electrodeposition of Reduced Graphene Oxide on Glass Carbon Electrode as an Effective Support of Electrodeposited Pt Microspherical Particles: Nucleation Studies and the Application for Methanol Electro-Oxidation”, J. Electrochem. Sci., 2013, 8: 2122.
7. Jafarian M., Gobal F., Mahjani M.G. and Hosseini Aliabadi M., “Multistep Reduction of Oxygen on Polycrystalline Silver in Alkaline Solution”, Chin. J. Catalysis., 2010, 31: 541.
8. Hilder M., Winther-Jensen B., Li D., Forsyth M. and MacFarlane D.R., “Direct electro-deposition of graphene from aqueous suspensions”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2011, 13: 9187.
9. Liu C., Wang K., Luo S., Tang Y. and Chen L., “Direct Electrodeposition of Graphene Enabling the One-Step Synthesis of Graphene–Metal Nanocomposite Films”, Small., 2011,7: 1203.
10. Liu B., Liu L.R. and Liu X.J., “Effects of carbon nanotubes on crystallization in amorphous Ni–P electroplating coating”, Surf. Eng., 2013, 29: 190.
11. Shamsolhodaei A., Rahmani H. and Rastegari S., “Effects of electrodeposition parameters on morphology and properties of Zn–TiO2 composite coating”, Surf. Eng., 2013, 29: 695.
12. Trojanec A., Langmaier J. and Samec Z., “Electrocatalysis of the Oxygen reduction at a polarised interface between two immiscible electrolyte solutions by electrochemically generated Pt particles”, Electrochem. Comm., 2006, 8: 475.
13. Y. D. Yu Y.D., M. M. He M.M., M. G. Li M.G., H. F. Guo H.F., G. Y. Wei G.Y. and H. L. Ge H.L., “Effect of temperatures on electrodeposition of CoWP films”, Surf. Eng., 2013, 29: 200.
14. Yu Y.D., Li M.G., Wei G.Y. and Ge H.L., “Effects of pH values on electroless deposition of CoP films”, Surf. Eng., 2013, 29: 767.
15. Abdulah Mirzaie R. and Eshghi A., “Study of methanol electro-oxidation on Ni and Ni–Pt/carbon paper electrodes for direct methanol fuel cell applications”, Surf. Eng., 2014, 30: 263.
16. Li B. and Chan S.H., “PtFeNi tri-metallic alloy nanoparticles as electrocatalyst for oxygen reduction reaction in proton exchange membrane fuel cells with ultra-low Pt loading”, Int J Hydrogen Energy., 2013, 38: 3338.
17. N. I. Kovtyukhova, P. J. Ollivier, B. R. martin, T. E. Mallouk, S. A. Chizhik, E. V. Buzaneva, A. D. Gorchinskiy, “layer-by-layer assembly of ultrathin composite films from micron-sized graphite oxide sheets and polycations” Chem. Mater., 1999, 11: 771.