1. Bing Y, Liu H, Zhang L, Ghosh D, Zhang J. "Nanostructured Pt-alloy electrocatalysts for PEM fuel cell oxygen reduction reaction". Chem. Soc. Rev., 2010, 39: 2184.
2. Serov A, Kwak C. "Direct hydrazine fuel cells: A review". Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2010, 98: 1.
3. Zhang S, Shao Y, Yin G, Lin Y. "Stabilization of platinum nanoparticle electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction using poly(diallyldimethylammonium chloride)". J. Mater. Chem., 2009, 19: 7995.
4. Shao Y, Yin G, Gao Y. "Understanding and approaches for the durability issues of Pt-based catalysts for PEM fuel cell". J. Power Sources, 2007, 171: 558.
5. Wu H, Wexler D, Liu H. "Pt–Ni/C catalysts using different carbon supports for the cathode of the proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC)". Mater. Chem. Phys., 2012, 136: 845.
6. Chen Z, Higgins D, Yu A, Zhang L, Zhang J. "A review on non-precious metal electrocatalysts for PEM fuel cells". Energy & Environmental Science, 2011, 4: 3167.
7. Shao Y, Sui J, Yin G, Gao Y. "Nitrogen-doped carbon nanostructures and their composites as catalytic materials for proton exchange membrane fuel cell". Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2008, 79: 89.
8. Shanmugam S, Osaka T. "Efficient electrocatalytic oxygen reduction over metal free-nitrogen doped carbon nanocapsules". Chem. Commun., 2011, 47: 4463.
9. Mo Z, Liao S, Zheng Y, Fu Z. "Preparation of nitrogen-doped carbon nanotube arrays and their catalysis towards cathodic oxygen reduction in acidic and alkaline media". Carbon, 2012, 50: 2620.
10. Shen W, Fan W. "Nitrogen-containing porous carbons: synthesis and application". Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2013, 1: 999.
11. Lin Z, Waller G H, Liu Y, Liu M, Wong C-p. "Simple preparation of nanoporous few-layer nitrogen-doped graphene for use as an efficient electrocatalyst for oxygen reduction and oxygen evolution reactions". Carbon, 2013, 53: 130.
12. Wu J, Zhang D, Wang Y, Hou B. "Electrocatalytic activity of nitrogen-doped graphene synthesized via a one-pot hydrothermal process towards oxygen reduction reaction". J. Power Sources, 2013, 227: 185.
13. Li H, Liu H, Jong Z, Qu W, Geng D, Sun X, Wang H. "Nitrogen-doped carbon nanotubes with high activity for oxygen reduction in alkaline media". Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 2011, 36: 2258.
14. He C, Li Z, Cai M, Cai M, Wang J-Q, Tian Z, Zhang X, Shen P K. "A strategy for mass production of self-assembled nitrogen-doped graphene as catalytic materials". Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2013, 1: 1401.
15. Geng D, Chen Y, Chen Y, Li Y, Li R, Sun X, Ye S, Knights S. "High oxygen-reduction activity and durability of nitrogen-doped graphene". Energy & Environmental Science, 2011, 4: 760.
16. Zahoor A, Christy M, Hwang Y J, Lim Y R, Kim P, Nahm K S. "Improved electrocatalytic activity of carbon materials by nitrogen doping". Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2014, 147: 633.
17. Lu Z-J, Bao S-J, Gou Y-T, Cai C-J, Ji C-C, Xu M-W, Song J, Wang R. "Nitrogen-doped reduced-graphene oxide as an efficient metal-free electrocatalyst for oxygen reduction in fuel cells". RSC Advances, 2013, 3: 3990.
18. Huang C, Li C, Shi G. "Graphene based catalysts". Energy & Environmental Science, 2012, 5: 8848.
19. Zhang L-S, Liang X-Q, Song W-G, Wu Z-Y. "Identification of the nitrogen species on N-doped graphene layers and Pt/NG composite catalyst for direct methanol fuel cell". PCCP, 2010, 12: 12055.
20. Xiong B, Zhou Y, Zhao Y, Wang J, Chen X, O’Hayre R, Shao Z. "The use of nitrogen-doped graphene supporting Pt nanoparticles as a catalyst for methanol electrocatalytic oxidation". Carbon, 2013, 52: 181.
21. Imran Jafri R, Rajalakshmi N, Ramaprabhu S. "Nitrogen doped graphene nanoplatelets as catalyst support for oxygen reduction reaction in proton exchange membrane fuel cell". J. Mater. Chem., 2010, 20: 7114.
22. Wang H, Maiyalagan T, Wang X. "Review on Recent Progress in Nitrogen-Doped Graphene: Synthesis, Characterization, and Its Potential Applications". ACS Catalysis, 2012, 2: 781.
23. Liu G, Li X, Lee J-W, Popov B N. "A review of the development of nitrogen-modified carbon-based catalysts for oxygen reduction at USC". Catalysis Science & Technology, 2011, 1: 207.
24. Liu Q, Zhang H, Zhong H, Zhang S, Chen S. "N-doped graphene/carbon composite as non-precious metal electrocatalyst for oxygen reduction reaction". Electrochim. Acta, 2012, 81: 313.
25. Subramanian N P, Li X, Nallathambi V, Kumaraguru S P, Colon-Mercado H, Wu G, Lee J-W, Popov B N. "Nitrogen-modified carbon-based catalysts for oxygen reduction reaction in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells". J. Power Sources, 2009, 188: 38.
26. Zhang M, Dai L. "Carbon nanomaterials as metal-free catalysts in next generation fuel cells". Nano Energy, 2012, 1: 514.
27. Lin Z, Song M-k, Ding Y, Liu Y, Liu M, Wong C-p. "Facile preparation of nitrogen-doped graphene as a metal-free catalyst for oxygen reduction reaction". PCCP, 2012, 14: 3381.
28. Deng D, Pan X, Yu L, Cui Y, Jiang Y, Qi J, Li W-X, Fu Q, Ma X, Xue Q, Sun G, Bao X. "Toward N-Doped Graphene via Solvothermal Synthesis". Chem. Mater., 2011, 23: 1188.
29. Geng D, Hu Y, Li Y, Li R, Sun X. "One-pot solvothermal synthesis of doped graphene with the designed nitrogen type used as a Pt support for fuel cells". Electrochem. Commun., 2012, 22: 65.
30. Bai J, Zhu Q, Lv Z, Dong H, Yu J, Dong L. "Nitrogen-doped graphene as catalysts and catalyst supports for oxygen reduction in both acidic and alkaline solutions". Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 2013, 38: 1413.
31. Zheng B, Wang J, Wang F-B, Xia X-H. "Synthesis of nitrogen doped graphene with high electrocatalytic activity toward oxygen reduction reaction". Electrochem. Commun., 2013, 28: 24.