1. Ismaier, N., J. Lersch, and A. Mattejat, Fuel cell block including a water separator. U.S. Patent No. US7,338,728 2008.
2. Ding, Y., X. Bi, and D.P. Wilkinson, 3D simulations of the impact of two-phase flow on PEM fuel cell performance. Chemical Engineering Science, 2013. 100: p. 445-455.
3. Adroher, X.C. and Y. Wang, Ex situ and modeling study of two-phase flow in a single channel of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells. Journal of Power Sources, 2011. 196(22): p. 9544-9551.
4. Anderson, R., L. Zhang, Y. Ding, M. Blanco, X. Bi, and D.P. Wilkinson, A critical review of two-phase flow in gas flow channels of proton exchange membrane fuel cells. Journal of Power Sources, 2010. 195(15): p. 4531-4553.
5. Rezazadeh, S. and N. Ahmadi, Numerical investigation of gas channel shape effect on proton exchange membrane fuel cell performance. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 2015. 37(3): p. 789-802.
6. Stewart, M. and K. Arnold, Gas-liquid and Liquid-liquid Separators. 2008: Gulf Professional Publishing.
7. Vasquez, A., K.L. McCurdy, and K.F. Bradley, Water outlet control mechanism for fuel cell system operation in variable gravity environments, U.S. Patent No. US7250075, 2007.
8. Vasquez, A., D. Varanauski, and R. Clark Jr, Analysis and Test of a Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell Power System for Space Power Applications. 2000.
9. Charlat, P., Gas/liquid phase separator and the fuel cell-based power production unit equipped with one such separator, E.P. Patent No. EP1432493B1, 2006.
10. Bette, W., D. Coerlin, and W. Stuhler, Fuel Cell System and Method for Operating a Fuel Cell System, E.P. Patent No. EP1761967B1, 2008.
11. Schaefer, R. and S. Lienkamp, Laminar bypass for cascaded stack, U.S. Patent No. US7704620B2, 2010.
12. Abdul-Razzak, A., M. Shoukri, and J.-S. Chang, Measurement of two-phase refrigerant liquid-vapor mass flow rate. Part 1: Venturi and void fraction meters. 1995, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc., Atlanta, GA (United States).
13. Steven, R.N., Wet gas metering with a horizontally mounted Venturi meter. Flow measurement and Instrumentation, 2002. 12(5-6): p. 361-372.
14. Jain, T., J. Carpenter, and V.K. Saharan, CFD analysis and optimization of circular and slit venturi for cavitational activity. J. Mater. Sci. Mech. Eng, 2014. 1: p. 28-33.
15. Meng, Z., Z. Huang, B. Wang, H. Ji, H. Li, and Y. Yan, Air–water two-phase flow measurement using a Venturi meter and an electrical resistance tomography sensor. Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 2010. 21(3): p. 268-276.
16. Huang, Z., D. Xie, H. Zhang, and H. Li, Gas–oil two-phase flow measurement using an electrical capacitance tomography system and a Venturi meter. Flow measurement and Instrumentation, 2005. 16(2-3): p. 177-182.
17. Umayahara, K., S. Miura, M. Mizuno, Y. Jufuku, and M. Hasegawa, Fuel cell system and control method of same. U.S. Patent No. US7608354B2 2009.
18. Alizadeh, E., M. Khorshidian, S. Saadat, S. Rahgoshay, and M. Rahimi-Esbo, The experimental analysis of a dead-end H2/O2 PEM fuel cell stack with cascade type design. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2017. 42(16): p. 11662-11672.
19. Illner, D., I. Mehltretter, and O. Voitlein, Method for monitoring the discharge of media out of fuel cell, and a fuel cell system, U.S. Patent No. US7413823B2 2008.
20. Barbir, F., PEM fuel cells, in Fuel Cell Technology. 2006, Springer. p. 27-51.
21. Reader-Harris, M., Venturi Tube Design, in Orifice Plates and Venturi Tubes. 2015, Springer. p. 77-96.