1. Shirani-Faradonbeh, H. and M.H. Paydar, Electrical behavior of the Ruddlesden–Popper phase,(Nd0.9La0.1)2Ni0.75Cu0.25O4 (NLNC) and NLNC-x wt% Sm0.2Ce0.8O1.9 (SDC)(x= 10, 30 and 50), as intermediate‐temperature solid oxide fuel cells cathode. Ceramics International, 2018. 44(2): p. 1971-1977.
2. Zhang, G. and J. Zou, Preparation and evaluation of novel Bi1.91Sr2Co1.96O7.08 cathode for intermediate temperature-solid oxide fuel cells. Materials Letters, 2018. 217: p. 247-250.
3. Paydar, S., M. Shariat, and S. Javadpour, Investigation on the microstructures, mechanical and electrical properties of solid oxide fuel cells anodes fabricated by using chitosan and cold mounts powders as new pore formers. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2016. 682: p. 238-247.
4. Myung, J.h., et al., La1.7Ca0.3Ni0.75Cu0.25O4‐δ‐Layered Perovskite as Cathode on La0.9Sr0.1Ga0.8Mg0.2O3 or Ce0.8Gd0.2O2 Electrolyte for Intermediate Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 2016. 13(2): p. 269-273.
5. Xue, J., et al., The phase stability of the Ruddlesden-Popper type oxide (Pr0.9La0.1)2 Ni0.74Cu0.21Ga0.05O4+δ in an oxidizing environment. Journal of Membrane Science, 2016. 497: p. 357-364.
6. Li, M., et al., Effects of strontium doping on the structure, oxygen nonstoichiometry and electrochemical performance of Pr2−xSrxNi0.6Cu0.4O4+δ (0.1≤ x≤ 0.5) cathode materials. Journal of Power Sources, 2015. 275: p. 151-158.
7. Li, M., et al., Effects of strontium doping on the structure, oxygen nonstoichiometry and electrochemical performance of Pr2−xSrxNi0.6Cu0.4O4+δ (0.1≤ x≤ 0.5) cathode materials. Journal of Power Sources, 2015. 275: p. 151-158.
8. Mauvy, F., et al., Electrode properties of Ln2NiO4+δ (Ln= La, Nd, Pr): AC impedance and DC polarization studies. Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 2006. 153(8): p. A1547.
9. Midouni, A., et al., Influence of nickel doping on oxygen-ionic conductivity of the n= 1 Ruddlesden-Popper Phases La1.85Ca0.15(Cu1−xNix) O4−δ (δ= 0.0905). Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 2016. 240: p. 101-108.
10. Shirani‐Faradonbeh, H., et al., Synthesis and Electrochemical Studies of Novel Cobalt Free (Nd0.9La0.1)1.6Sr0.4Ni0.75Cu0.25O3.8 (NLSNC4) Cathode Material for IT‐SOFCs. Fuel Cells, 2019. 19(5): p. 578-586.
11. Javed, M.S., et al., Electrochemical investigations of cobalt-free perovskite cathode material for intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cell. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2017. 42(15): p. 10416-10422.
12. Gao, L., et al., A novel family of Nb-doped Bi0.5Sr0.5FeO3-δ perovskite as cathode material for intermediate-temperature solid oxide fuel cells. Journal of Power Sources, 2017. 371: p. 86-95.
13. Sun, L.-P., et al., Evaluation of La2-xNiMnO6-δ as cathode for intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cells. Journal of Power Sources, 2018. 392: p. 8-14.