1. Xu, X., et al., Methanol electrocatalytic oxidation on Pt nanoparticles on nitrogen doped graphene prepared by the hydrothermal reaction of graphene oxide with urea. Electrochimica Acta, 2013. 112: p. 587-595.
2. Cheng, Y. and S.P. Jiang, Highly effective and CO-tolerant PtRu electrocatalysts supported on poly (ethyleneimine) functionalized carbon nanotubes for direct methanol fuel cells. Electrochimica Acta, 2013. 99: p. 124-132.
3. Li, L., et al., A green method to prepare Pd–Ag nanoparticles supported on reduced graphene oxide and their electrochemical catalysis of methanol and ethanol oxidation. Journal of Power Sources, 2014. 263: p. 13-21.
4. An, H., et al., Synthesis and performance of palladium-based catalysts for methanol and ethanol oxidation in alkaline fuel cells. Electrochimica Acta, 2013. 102: p. 79-87.
5. Guo, D.-J. and J.-M. You, Highly catalytic activity of Pt electrocatalyst supported on sulphated SnO 2/multi-walled carbon nanotube composites for methanol electro-oxidation. Journal of Power Sources, 2012. 198: p. 127-131.
6. Park, S.-H., et al., Rapid synthesis of Pt-based alloy/carbon nanotube catalysts for a direct methanol fuel cell using flash light irradiation. international journal of hydrogen energy, 2012. 37(17): p. 12597-12604.
7. Liang, Q., et al., Preparation and charaterization of Pt/functionalized graphene and its electrocatalysis for methanol oxidation. Electrochimica Acta, 2013. 111: p. 275-283.
8. Qi, Z., et al., Novel nanocrystalline PdNi alloy catalyst for methanol and ethanol electro-oxidation in alkaline media. Journal of Power Sources, 2011. 196(14): p. 5823-5828.
9. Ren, Y., S. Zhang, and H. Li, Electro-oxidation of methanol on SnO 2-promoted Pd/MWCNTs catalysts in alkaline solution. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2014. 39(1): p. 288-296.
10. Awasthi, R. and R. Singh, Optimization of the Pd–Sn–GNS nanocomposite for enhanced electrooxidation of methanol. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2012. 37(3): p. 2103-2110.
11. Safavi, A., H. Kazemi, and S. Kazemi, In situ electrodeposition of graphene/nano-palladium on carbon cloth for electrooxidation of methanol in alkaline media. Journal of Power Sources, 2014. 256: p. 354-360.
12. Yi, Q., et al., Palladium–nickel nanoparticles loaded on multi-walled carbon nanotubes modified with β-cyclodextrin for electrooxidation of alcohols. Fuel, 2013. 111: p. 88-95.
13. Wang, Y., et al., Synthesis and electrocatalytic alcohol oxidation performance of Pd–Co bimetallic nanoparticles supported on graphene. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2014. 39(3): p. 1325-1335.
14. Lu, J., et al., Synthesis of boron and nitrogen doped graphene supporting PtRu nanoparticles as catalysts for methanol electrooxidation. Applied Surface Science, 2014. 317: p. 284-293.
15. Li, N., et al., Ethanol oxidation on Pd/C enhanced by MgO in alkaline medium. international journal of hydrogen energy, 2014. 39(28): p. 16015-16019.
16. Xiong, B., et al., The use of nitrogen-doped graphene supporting Pt nanoparticles as a catalyst for methanol electrocatalytic oxidation. Carbon, 2013. 52: p. 181-192.
17. Vinayan, B., K. Sethupathi, and S. Ramaprabhu, Facile synthesis of triangular shaped palladium nanoparticles decorated nitrogen doped graphene and their catalytic study for renewable energy applications. international journal of hydrogen energy, 2013. 38(5): p. 2240-2250.
18. Kadirgan, F., S. Beyhan, and T. Atilan, Preparation and characterization of nano-sized Pt–Pd/C catalysts and comparison of their electro-activity toward methanol and ethanol oxidation. International journal of hydrogen energy, 2009. 34(10): p. 4312-4320.
19. Ekrami-Kakhki, M.-S., M. Khorasani-Motlagh, and M. Noroozifar, Platinum nanoparticles self-assembled onto chitosan membrane as anode for direct methanol fuel cell. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, 2011. 41(5): p. 527-534.
20. Liang, Z., et al., Mechanism study of the ethanol oxidation reaction on palladium in alkaline media. Electrochimica Acta, 2009. 54(8): p. 2203-2208.
21. Liang, R., et al., Palladium Nanoparticles Loaded on Carbon Modified TiO2 Nanobelts for Enhanced Methanol Electrooxidation. Nano-Micro Letters, 2013. 5(3): p. 202-212.
22. Alvarez, G., et al., Preparation and characterisation of carbon-supported palladium nanoparticles for oxygen reduction in low temperature PEM fuel cells. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, 2011. 41(8): p. 925-937.
23. Hsieh, C.-T. and J.-Y. Lin, Fabrication of bimetallic Pt–M (M= Fe, Co, and Ni) nanoparticle/carbon nanotube electrocatalysts for direct methanol fuel cells. Journal of Power Sources, 2009. 188(2): p. 347-352.
24. Yu, E.H., U. Krewer, and K. Scott, Principles and materials aspects of direct alkaline alcohol fuel cells. Energies, 2010. 3(8): p. 1499-1528.
25. Shi, G., et al., Mixed ionic liquids/graphene-supported platinum nanoparticles as an electrocatalyst for methanol oxidation. Electrochimica Acta, 2014. 142: p. 167-172.
26. Jukk, K., et al., Electroreduction of oxygen on palladium nanoparticles supported on nitrogen-doped graphene nanosheets. Electrochimica Acta, 2014. 137: p. 206-212.
27. Antolini, E., Graphene as a new carbon support for low-temperature fuel cell catalysts. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2012. 123: p. 52-68.
28. Amin, R., et al., Electrocatalytic activity of nanostructured Ni and Pd–Ni on Vulcan XC-72R carbon black for methanol oxidation in alkaline medium. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2014. 39(5): p. 2026-2041.
29. Morales-Acosta, D., et al., PdCo supported on multiwalled carbon nanotubes as an anode catalyst in a microfluidic formic acid fuel cell. Journal of Power Sources, 2011. 196(22): p. 9270-9275.
30. He, Y.-B., et al., Pt nanorods aggregates with enhanced electrocatalytic activity toward methanol oxidation. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2010. 114(45): p. 19175-19181.
31. Xu, X., et al., Single-step synthesis of PtRu/N-doped graphene for methanol electrocatalytic oxidation. Electrochimica Acta, 2014. 120: p. 439-451.