1. Jang J.Y., Huang Y.X. and Cheng C.H., “The effects of geometric and operating conditions on the hydrogen production performance of a micro-methanol steam reformer”, Chem. Eng. Sci., 2010, 65: 5495.
2. Karakaya M. and Avci A. K., “Microchannel reactor modeling for combustion driven reforming of iso-octane”, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 2011, 36: 6569.
3. Andisheh Tadbir M. and Akbari M. H., “Methanol steam reforming in a planar wash coated micro reactor integrated with a micro-combustor”, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 2011, 36: 12822.
4. Stefanidis G. D. and Vlachos D. G., “High vs. low temperature reforming for hydrogen production via micro technology”, Chem. Eng. Sci. 2009, 64: 4856.
5. Arzamendi G., Die´guez P.M., Montes M., Centeno M.A., Odriozola J.A. and Gandı´a L.M., “Integration of methanol steam reforming and combustion in a micro channel reactor for H2 production: A CFD simulation study”, Catal. Today, 2009, 143: 25.
6. Heidary H., Abbassi A. and Kermani M.J., “Enhanced heat transfer with corrugated ﬂow channel in anode side of direct methanol fuel cells”, Energ. Convers. Manage., 2013, 75: 748.
7. Omidbakhsh Amiri E., Hormozi F. and Khoshandam B., “Methanol steam reforming integrated with oxidation in a conical annulus micro-reactor”, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 2014, 39: 761.
8. Moreno M., Angela A., Wilhite B., “Autothermal hydrogen generation from methanol in a ceramic micro channel network”, J. Power Sources, 2010, 195: 1964.
9. Reiyu Ch., Yen-Cho Che. and Chung J.N., “Numerical study of methanol–steam reforming and methanol-air catalytic combustion in annulus reactors for hydrogen production”, Appl. Energ., 2012, 102: 1022.
10. Ni M., “2D heat and mass transfer modeling of methane steam reforming for hydrogen production in a compact reformer”, Energy Convers. Manage., 2013, 65: 155.
11. Omidbakhsh Amiri E., Hormozi F. and Jelveh H., “Reforming integrated with oxidation in a micro-heat exchanger reactor with circular micro-channels”, Iranian J. Hydrogen & Fuel Cell, 2014, 2: 65.