Andujar J, Segura F, “Fuel cells History and updating. A walk along two centuries, “Renewable and Sustainable Energy”, 2009, 13: 2309.
2. Diaz M, Ortiz A, Vilas M, Tojo E, Vilas M, Ortiz I, “Performance of PEMFC with new polyvinyl-ionic liquids based membranes as electrolytes”, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 2014, 39: 3970.
3. Thanganathan U, Parrondo J, Rambabu B, “Nanocomposite hybrid membranes containing polyvinyl alcohol or poly(tetramethylene oxide) for fuel cell applications”, J. Appl. Electrochem
, 2011, 41: 617.
4. Wu Y, Wu C, Li Y, Fu Y, “PVA–silica anion-exchange hybrid membranes prepared through a copolymer crosslinking agent”, J. Membr. Sci, 2010, 350: 322.
5. Xu W, Liu C, Xue X, Su Y, Lv Y and Xing W, “New proton exchange membranes based on poly (vinyl alcohol) for DMFCs”, Solid State Ionics, 2004, 171: 121.
6. Yang CC and Lee YJ, “Preparation of the acidic PVA/MMT nanocomposite polymer membrane for the direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC)”, Thin Solid Films, 2009, 517: 4735.
7. Beydaghi H, Javanbakht M, Salar Amoli H, Badiei H, Khaniani Y and Ganjali MR, “Synthesis and characterization of new proton conducting hybrid membranes for PEM fuel cells based on poly (vinyl alcohol) and nanoporous silica containing phenyl sulfonic acid”, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 2010, 36: 13310.
8. Salarizadeh P, Javanbakht M, Abdollahi M and Naji L, “Preparation, characterization and properties of proton exchange nanocomposite membranes based on poly(vinyl alcohol) and poly(sulfonic acid)-grafted silica nanoparticles”, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 2013, 38: 5473.
9. Hooshyari Kh, Javanbakht M, Naji L and Enhessari M, “Nanocomposite proton exchange membranes based on Nafion containing Fe2TiO5 nanoparticles in water and alcohol environments for PEMFC”, J. Membr. Sci, 2014, 454: 74.
10. Litao Y, Wenping S, Lei B, Shumin F, Zetian T and Wei L, “Effect of Sm-doping on the hydrogen permeation of Ni-La2Ce2O7 mixed protonic electronic conductor”, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 2010, 35: 4508.
11. Wen M, Shengkai G, Huibin X and Xueqiang C, “On improving the phase stability and thermal expansion coefficients of lanthanum cerium oxide solid solutions”, Scripta Mater, 2006, 54: 1505.
12. Xu Z, He L, Mu R, He S, Huang G and Cao X, “Double-ceramic-layer thermal barrier coatings based on La2(Zr0.7 Ce0.3)2O7/La2Ce2O7 deposited by electron beam-physical vapor deposition”, Appl. Surf. Sci, 2010, 256: 3661.
13. Enhessari M, Ozaee K, Shaterian M and Karamali E, “Strontium cerate nanoparticle synthesis method”, US Patent 512 654.
14. Qiao J, Hamaya T and Okada T, “New highly proton-conducting membrane poly(vinylpyrrolidone)(PVP) modified poly(vinyl alcohol)/2-acrylamido-2-methyl-1-propanesulfonic acid (PVA–PAMPS) for low temperature direct methanol fuel cells (DMFCs)”, Polym. J, 2005, 46: 10809.
15. Zuo CD, Lee TH, Song SJ, Chen L, Dorris SE and Balachandran U, “Hydrogen permeation and chemical stability of cermet Ni-Ba [Zr0.8x CexY 0.2]O3 Membranes”, Electrochem Solid State Lett, 2005, 8: 35.
16. Andersson D, Simak, Skorodumova Natalia N, AbrikosovIgor A, Johansson B, “Optimization of ionic conductivity in doped ceria”, Proc Natl Acad Sci USA ,2006, 103: 3518.